September 4th- 19 weeks 6 days

Thursday, September 10, 2009 2:50 PM by Serena-Mom of 4 boys
So this was the follow-up appointment with my OB, who seemed slightly relieved to know that they had seen full placenta previa because it at least explains the bleeding. The exam he gave me was good and I was immediatly put off work and disability paperwork submitted. So of course moderate bedrest continues.

1 Response to "September 4th- 19 weeks 6 days"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hey there my friend,

    I think of you and your family as part of my family and I feel blessed & privileged to be a part of this “Miracle of Life x3” It’s funny how this has had an affect on many of us.. let me tell you that there’s not a single day when the girls at work don't ask me how you and the babies are doing… Andrew can’t wait for those babies, it even influenced what type of car he wanted me to get when I went car shopping. Andrew was insisting that we needed a car with a 3rd row of seats…when I said “you’re crazy, I don’t need a 3rd row, I want the extra space.. He said I needed to think about the babies…I said – “What babies?!?!?! I am NOT having any more babies” he laughed and said “No, not you! But what about when we take care of my nina’s babies, Where are you going to put them plus Lil’ Vic???? I had to laugh because my son was seriously concerned about this…
    Needless to say, I can't wait to welcome those little bundles of joy into this world… We’ll be here to love them and support you in any way we can.
    Love,
    Fabi

    PS
    Yesenia said that if you are ever bored, you are welcome to come and chat with us here in the office... Now, should you feel inclined to learn our processes, I'm sure we can find somnething for you to do in our office (for free - at no Pay - just the pleasure of our company :-)

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers